Now ive read countless articles about how men should date women and how to be successful with women. However, ive not seen as much about advice on how women get the best out of potential relationships with men. And ive had countless women ask me what best to do to keep a man so to speak. So i decided to give my own bullets point if you like on this particular subject so hears goes and hope its a little useful single ladies.
(1) I think its the obvious try not to just give it up! sex i mean on a first date. Not all men are the same but chances are he will see you as to easy and something to blag to his friend over the next morning rather than serious relationship material. And also try and make your sexuality mean something if the relationship does take off, just in case he takes you for granted and thinks he can have it anytime.
(2) Id say its good to dress nicely on dates and in relationships, but don’t go over the top! If you look like a page 3 girl chances are he will like you as a bit of fun or a novelty, again a laugh for the boys! But in the end 9 weeks may go by and you will have not met his mother or family and you never will! So bad naughty girl do well short term, but elegant angelic ladies long term!
(3) Don’t always make him pay for everything and do everything! If you do you may think this is great im getting everything, don’t kidd yourself if he pays for everthing hes buying your love and paying for your beauty, and he may met someone whos more beautiful better sexually, and ohh no! Suddenly that money and the relationship will be hers so think on!
(4) If he is a decent guy don’t fuck him about! If you desire the nasty type chances are he may become that and your’ll want mr decent back, then he will dump you at some stage and think this is how all poor women want to be treated and he may give them a bad expirence and you will be partly responsible for upset further down the road.
(5) If a relationship does take off don’t always be at his throat for little things or minoir misstakes he may make, you get the best out of men when you highten there ego! So tell him things like i love the effort you put in darling, and its even greater cause its from a sexy guy like you! And you would be suprised to know that some guys like to called beautiful wined and dined on ocasions, given lovely suprises, remeber ‘All people are more alike than different’
(6) Sometimes would you believe us men have times when we are not ‘super sexed’ thats right! So don’t kill him if he turns you down cause men have to cope with this with little issue when you turn us down so its all about being equal right!
(7) If your one of those girls that is getting by with guys just cause you look great try to develop yourself alround not just in that area cause as time goes by the good stuff fads and we only have whats inside, and from my own perspective i love women that have a whole range of great things about them personaly not just physically. After all use guys can not just be all handsome and expect the world to loves us! As they say we have to be men, so you be your true best as a women mentally, spirtually, cause its these that help you long term.
(8) If you had a bad relationship in the past do not toture your current by going on about the past and comparing him to past partners, it will drive him away and before long he will think you care for your ex more and do a runner! After all why are you talking about them all the time?
(9) Try to get rid of the fictional ideals like a prince and lovely bad boy! Everyone makes misstakes and we are not part of your dream we are real and control our own reality so we will never be exactly what those novels you read are lol But we have qualites that deserve building for what they are rather than being compared to something fictional. So keep that in mind.
(10) Try giving a shy man a chance and ask him out if you like him, he may have hidden qualities both personally, and in a romantic sense and be very protective. And us men love being asked out to not just doing all the chasing, it can be a boats for our ego and most with a head on their shoulders are flatterd and truly greatful.
(11) And last but no least! Be yourself at its best and always have faith in whatever qualites you have. Its the quality that counts not always the quanty, don’t try and become a wag or silly money queen cause there are very few in our society, and even those have problems in the end in there relationships. If this is what you want you might have to ask the question ‘Do i want a man? Or to marry a bank? And no amount of money can give you that aliveness you feel when you share it with someone you truly love. Not what you are expected to love. And loves a team effort and as a man i feel alive when i know the person im with is as crazy for me as i am for them.
So thats my small points ladies haha hope you enjoyed and the very best of luck for your current and future love lifes!
regards martin x
good advice—but, i think you should’ve just titled it as Advice for Women About Men, i thought this was a question…